There are several ways to know if your home’s water heater may need to be replaced soon. Most often you can see changes in your water pressure and water quality. If you have any signs of a failing water heater in your house, you’ll need to contact a licensed plumbing service right away to avoid
Common Failing Hot Water Signs:
- Corrosion or rust on the water heating or plumbing fittings
- Rust in the hot water tank or heating elements causes rusty water in your sink and shower
- Lack of heat in your hot water
- Bad smell or taste in your hot water
- Loud noises coming from your heater or tank
- Water puddles around your heater on the floor
If your hot water heater is old, it might be time for a complete inspection of your water heater system.
Questions? Contact Us.
"*" indicates required fields